There's nothing quite like the satisfaction of making your own dinner.
These chicken skewers are not only so easy to make, they're also yummy and nutritious.
Ingredients 2 Cloves Garlic 1 tbs Olive Oil 2 tbs Lime Juice 3 tbs Honey 1 tsp Dried Coriander Leaves Black Pepper (to taste) 500g Chicken Breast Pieces 1 Oyster mushroom or a bunch of any of your favorite mushrooms 1 red bell pepper Bamboo skewers
Follow the steps below or download the recipe here
1. Wash & clean the chicken and vegetables.
2. Chop the chicken breasts into smaller cubes.
3. Peel and crush the garlic.
4. Gather all the seasoning ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
5. Add the chicken and mix until well-coated. Cover the bowl and let it marinate in the fridge for at least an hour.
6. Chop the onions and bell peppers into similar-sized squares as the chicken cubes earlier.
7. Once the chicken is done marinating in the fridge, lay all the ingredients out on a table.
8. Push the chicken into the skewers, followed by bell peppers and mushrooms. Add accordingly until the skewers are relatively full with room to hold.
9. Grill the skewers for 10 minutes or until cooked through.