Discover our resort in Tunisia
Do more with your Mediterranean getaway when you visit our majestic, family-friendly Tunisia destinations. Our luxury all-inclusive Tunisia holidays are completely hassle-free and are perfect for all the family, all year round. From activity holidays in Djerba la Douce, to sports holidays with the kids, our Tunisia holiday resorts have it all. Browse our all-inclusive Tunisia holidays & get yourself ready for the sunshine!
Exotic beach holidays with a dreamy desert backdrop
- Perfect for adventurous family holidays and cultural getaways
- Explore the Sahara desert, Berber villages and Tunisian medinas
- Learn to sail, kayak and stand-up paddle board
- Soak up the sun on beautiful Mediterranean beaches
- Try traditional Tunisian crafts and cuisine
Soak up the sun
From the sunny Mediterrenean coast to the serene Sahara desert to the lively medina of Tunis, Tunisia is a country of colourful contrasts waiting to be explored. Also, with its soft sandy beaches, warm seas and beautiful weather, Tunisia is perfect for sun holidays with the whole family.
Take to the dunes
Tunisia is full of surprising discoveries. Ride a camel across the Sahara desert or take a 4x4 through the olive groves of Djerba. Visit the hilltop Berber village of Chenini or try your hand at traditional Arabic calligraphy. Go back in time at the ruins of Carthage or explore the famous desert film set from Star Wars: A New Hope.
Unfurl your sails
Thanks to the warm waters of the Mediterranean Sea, Tunisia holidays are perfect for watersports. Learn to sail a hobie cat, explore the coastline by kayak or find your feet on a stand-up paddle board. Back on dry land, practice your swing at Djerba Golf Club or try your hand at archery, before dining on traditional lablabi, brik and sweet bambalouni.
Facts of Tunisia
• Flying Time: 18 hours
• Time Difference: -7 hours
• Currency: Tunisian Dinar
• Best months to visit: Apr - June and Sept - Oct
• Well Known for: Cultural places, gastronomy and sandy deserts
• Languages: Arabic