1. What activities are available in Club Med Bintan? Are the Kids Club opened? Do we need to pre-book any activities?
All activities are available in Club Med Bintan, including Petit*, Mini and Junior Club. Facilities/amenities that require pre-booking include dining at The Terrace Special Restaurant, excursions*, spa*, Kids Club, baby sitting services*, golf* (outside the resort), cooking lessons, and aerial yoga. All other activities are free access. Kindly refer to the resort program upon arrival.
*At extra cost
2. Can I book Petit Club only on the days that I require (and not for the whole duration of my stay)?
Yes, you can sign up your child for Petit Club only on the days that you would like. However, this can only be done in the resort and is subjected to availability. We highly recommend pre-booking online for the whole duration of your stay to secure a slot.
3. My applicable for Thailand pass has been rejected several times, is Club Med able to help?
We are sorry to hear that. Please reach out to Club Med Phuket resort reception at +66 76 330 455 or email email@example.com for further assistance.
4. Can Club Med assist with return pre-departure COVID tests?
Club Med will be able to support you in facilitating your pre-departure tests directly in the resort* or outside of the resort. Upon check-in, you may approach our reception team in the resort to make an appointment. Please also refer to the “Safe Together Formalities” section of each resort page for more updated information. Note that all tests are at additional cost bearable by the GM.
*At selected resorts only, please refer to our Safe Together Formalities for further details.
5. I am fully vaccinated, will my kids be allowed to travel with me regardless of their vaccination status?
As the requirements differ by destination country and government regulations, please refer to the “Safe Together Formalities” section of each resort page for information.
6. I’ve confirmed reservations with Club Med, but I am unable to get a visa to enter the country or secure a transport (flight/ferry) reservation. Can I postpone or cancel my reservations?
Our current Peace of Mind policy allows you to make one change to your reservation at no charge (up to 7 days before departure) or cancel and receive a Future Travel Credit (of the land value, excluding transport charge), valid for travel on a later date. Kindly refer to our Peace of Mind policy for the most updated information. To postpone or cancel your reservation, please drop us an email. Let us know if you prefer to receive Future Travel Credit or to postpone to new travel dates (black-out dates applicable).
7. Can Club Med put my reservations on hold while I try to arrange for transport (flight/ferry)?
Yes, you may choose to hold a booking first while you confirm your transport arrangements. This booking can be held for 24-48 hours depending on how far in advance the travel dates are. Kindly contact our travel advisors if you would like for this ar