Following the latest regulations from the Japan government, 68 countries are note required to have VISA for entry
For the full list of VISA exempted countries and more information on the exemption for each region, please visit https://www.mofa.go.jp/j_info/visit/visa/short/novisa.html
Short stays = "15 days" for Indonesia, and Thailand, and "90 days" for other countries and regions
1. What activities are available in Club Med Bintan? Are the Kids Club opened? Do we need to pre-book any activities?
All activities are available in Club Med Bintan, including Petit*, Mini and Junior Club. Facilities/amenities that require pre-booking include dining at The Terrace Special Restaurant, excursions*, spa*, Kids Club, baby sitting services*, golf* (outside the resort), cooking lessons, and aerial yoga. All other activities are free access. Kindly refer to the resort program upon arrival.
*At extra cost
2. Can I book Petit Club only on the days that I require (and not for the whole duration of my stay)?
Yes, you can sign up your child for Petit Club only on the days that you would like. However, this can only be done in the resort and is subjected to availability. We highly recommend pre-booking online for the whole duration of your stay to secure a slot.
3. Can Club Med put my reservations on hold while I try to arrange for transport (flight/ferry)?
Yes, you may choose to hold a booking first while you confirm your transport arrangements. This booking can be held for 24-48 hours depending on how far in advance the travel dates are. Kindly contact our travel advisors if you would like for this arrangement.
4. Your website can only accept up to 6 persons. How can I make reservations for more than 6?
For reservations of more than 6, kindly contact our travel advisors or drop us an email at email@example.com
5. I have multiple families travelling together, can we enjoy group rates?
For families with 20 or more guests above the age of 4, you can enjoy our group benefits if you travel together. Kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our Travel Advisors will be in touch with you.
6. How do I pay for Visa On Arrival in Indonesia?
Passport holders of selected countries/nationalities need to apply for Visa On Arrival (VOA) at IDR 500,000 per person for travel of up to 30 days. Please note that VOA is payable in cash (Indonesian Rupiah 500,000). Kindly prepare cash in advance. Please refer to the “Safe Together Formalities” sections of Club Med Bintan Island resort page and Club Med Bali resort page for updated information.
7. What is check-in / check-out time?
Check in time: 15:00 hr
Check out: 10:00 hr
• In case of early arrival, guests will be able to have lunch (at extra charge) depending on availability at the resort.
• For all guests who purchased stay package / stay package inclusive of transfer to resort and require early check in or late check out, there will be extra costs onsite to be paid to the resort. This service is not bookable online.
• Guests who have purchased a flight package together with their stay are entitled to early check in and are free to use the resort facilities and F&B services at no additional costs until their departure. Rooms will be allocated as soon as possible and according to the availability.