From per adult
In the heart of the Vaudoise Alps at 4,265 ft, this south-facing Swiss resort opens onto a magnificent panoramic horizon.
|Villars-sur-Ollon has obtained the Green Globe certification in favor of sustainable tourism.
For more information please check out the site www.greenglobe.com/france
This resort welcomes children of all ages, with supervision from 4 months old.This Village offers the following children's facilities> Baby Club Med (4 to 23 months)
Accommodation according to the level of comfort you choose.> Find out more
Our Resort welcomes children of all ages with supervision, for each age group
● Dedicated areas, specifically designed for them
● Equipment designed with the little ones comfort and safety in mind
● Opening hours that allow parents to make the most of their day and evening, or feel free to go off for a day's excursion*
● A structure that combines innovation with over 40 years experience, based on the respect of each child's needs and biological clock
● G.O®s with a passion for their job
● Numerous activities for all ages: sports, creative activities and games
Closed on Sundays.
Club Med Baby Welcome for babies up to 23 months - available in most of the Family Villages if the service is reserved at the time of booking.> Find out more
Ski pass and skiing/snowboarding lessons (subject to Resorts)
Group lessons for beginners:
Club Med fitness, Pilates
Club Med Gym® cardio training room, Sledge
Group lessons for all levels:
Alpine Skiing, Snowboard, Special Teens Skiing
Swimming pool, Festive and lounge evenings.> Find out more
Full board throughout the stay including wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner. Open bar and snacks (at the restaurant) at specific times during the day and night.> Find out more
Your package includes round train trip and transfers to and from the train station to the Resort..
Do you have any question ?
Club Med hotline
1800 258 2633