- ● Falling for the charms of a charming Alpine Resort
● Skiing from your door to test your skills the longest black run in Europe
● Topping up your tan on the sunny south-facing slopes, downhill or cross-country skiing
● Diving in the indoor pool or relaxing at the sauna*
Discover premium all inclusive holidays by Club Med :
- 3 Depending on the Resort6In Chamonix Mont-Blanc the Brévent and Flégère ski domains close on 21 April 2013, and Club Med snow sports end on the same day.
7 In Val d'Isère, Chamonix Mont-Blanc, Méribel 3 resorts and Arcs Extrême, our group lessons from 12 years.
The French Alps, France
France - L' Alpe d'Huez La Sarenne
Get your fill of sun, sensations and nature in the Southern Alps
AUTUMN - WINTER Current information from 12/12/2013 to 20/04/2014
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE RESORT
Family Resort that welcoming children of all ages, with children's club facilities from 4 years old This Village offers the following children's facilities> Mini Club Med® (from 4 to 10)
> Juniors' Club Med® (11 to 17)
The package includes
Accommodation according to the level of comfort you choose.> Find out more
- Childcare and children's club facilities
Our Resort welcomes children of all ages, with children’s club facilities for the various age groups, run by dedicated G.O®s(1).> Find out more
● Privileged areas designed just for them.
● Skiing or snowboarding lessons by professional instructors.
● The chance to take the official skiing or snowboarding diplomas.
● Equipment designed with a view to comfort and safety
● Opening hours that allow parents to make the most of their day's skiing and evening
● A structure that combines innovation with 40 years of experience, based on the respect of each child's desires and sleeping patterns
● G.O®s with a passion for their job
● As well as snow sports, numerous other activities for all ages: creative activities and games.
(1)In France, G.O®s with a BAFA (State diploma for youth group leaders) or childcare qualification; in other countries, an equivalent local diploma or relevant experience.
- Club Med Baby Welcome
Club Med Baby Welcome for babies up to 23 months - available in most of the Family Villages if the service is reserved at the time of booking.> Find out more
Ski pass and skiing/snowboarding lessons
Free practice :> Find out more
Weights room, Sled
Initiation group lessons :
Multi Snow Sports Programme
Group lessons for all levels (age and date restrictions may apply) :
Alpine skiing, Cross-country skiing, Snowboard
- Leisure activities
Terrace/solarium, Indoor pool, Lounge and festive evenings.> Find out more
- Bars and restaurants
Full board throughout the stay including wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner. Open bar and snacks (at the restaurant) at specific times during the day and night.> Find out more
- Transport package
If you have chosen a package with transport, it includes the return flights and transfers to and from the Resort.
* at extra cost
Club Med Travel Consultant
or call 1800 CLUBMED (258 2633)